Role: Maintenance Worker – Full Time/ Permanent
Area: London/ Herts
Salary: £25,000- £28,000
LCS aims to support young people towards living independently and to achieve their dreams and aspirations. We provide young people with high quality accommodation and support them to live safely.
We are currently seeking an experienced maintenance worker to join our friendly local team to attend to routine maintenance, repairs and garden maintenance at our properties. The role will include; decorating, basic plumbing (e.g. unblocking sinks), general/basic carpentry, electrics, gardening and general repairs.
Due to recent COVID-19 developments please note that all interviews at this time will be arranged by Microsoft Office Teams and successful appointments will be managed pragmatically in line with business and individual needs.
- General repairs and maintenance on properties
- Painting and decorating
- Plumbing - unblocking sinks, toilets and drains
- Increasing pressure on boilers
- Fixing plug sockets and lights
- General gardening maintenance
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE:
- Able to complete general maintenance repairs- hang doors, repair walls, painting, kitchen repairs ect
- Must have a driving licence (Company Van Provided)
- Able to assemble and move furniture
- Must be flexible as role may include overtime and out of hours
- Good communication skills
- Have a good understand of Health and Safety
- PAT tester (not essential)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 28 days’ Annual Leave/Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
LCS is an Equal Opportunities employer. The successful applicant will be subject to a DBS check at enhanced level if successful for the position. We reserve the right to withdraw this advert without notification.