FOSTERING PEOPLE - SCOTLAND
Administrator - 12 Months Fixed Term Contract
Base location: Office Based
Covering Location: Dundee
Basic Salary: up to £17,000
Benefits: 30 days' Annual Leave + Bank Holidays, Life Assurance x2, Employee Discount Scheme.
Fostering People are an innovative developing provider with an “Excellent” inspection rating. We have a reputation for providing exceptional support, to our children, foster carers and to our dedicated staff team. Established in Scotland in 2013, our reputation and positive approach has enabled us to achieve growth in the fostering sector.
- Undertake a wide range of administrative tasks and duties using keyboard, office and I.T skills.
- Answer telephone calls in a professional manner ensuring all messages are passed on promptly.
- Manage incoming mail, allocating as appropriate and frank/prepare and post outgoing mail
- Greet visitors in an efficient, welcoming and friendly manner ensuring that health and safety is observed at all times.
- Ensure all administrative tasks are undertaken in line with Quality Assurance and HR operational standards, policy and practice.
- Archive files and other documentation in accordance with current contractual and operational requirements
- Take minutes/action points at meetings where required/directed
- Coordinate Carer training, hotel bookings and maintenance of records
- Coordinate and assist in the overview of regional compliance with regards to Foster carer approval and children in placement
- Reporting using the Charms database
- Input data, upload documentation and manage use of information using a variety of in-house bespoke business systems.
- Previous experience working within an office setting as an Administrator or Administrative Assistant
- Experience of Microsoft Office Applications; Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Ability to work flexibly against changing priorities and demands
- Ability to work in a highly pressured environment with conflicting priorities and demands
- High attention to detail with a keen sense of priority whilst ensuring accuracy of work
For an informal discussion about this post please contact Cassie Yeaman on 07881 620493
To be considered for this post, please do apply.
No agencies please.
Due to the current pandemic all interviews at this time will be held virtually with all appointments managed pragmatically in line with individual and company needs.
Fostering People Scotland is an equal opportunities employer and has been awarded the disability confident employer by the jobcentre plus. The successful applicant will be subject to a PVG check at enhanced level if successful for the position.