Role: Estates Manager
Basic Salary: £35,000-40,000
Benefits: Company Car or £2,000 Car Allowance, 30 days' Annual Leave, rising to 35 day's with length of service, + Bank Holidays, Life Assurance, Employee Discount Scheme & Medical Cash Plan
Location: Flexible (Home or Office Based)
We are Polaris, one of the UK’s largest leading communities of children’s service providers.
Within the community, we have independent fostering and adoption agencies who have been passionately improving the lives of young people for over 30 years, as well as Leaving Care services, Education and bespoke children’s services contracts. Our nurturing community works collectively to support the very best outcomes for each and every child in our care. We’re ambitious for our children and young people, families and staff, and believe in their futures.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Managing our portfolio of leased and owned property including identification, acquisition and contract exit negotiations
- Project management of building and renovation works including the commissioning and supervising of contractors in line with NEC4, JCT and other legal and statutory obligations
- Manage a repairs and maintenance framework
- Management of requirement for compliance with the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 and the Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Act as the company’s nominated competent person for Health & Safety
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Significant management experience
- Extensive estate management experience to include project management of acquisition and development of land and property in line with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Significant Health & Safety management experience
- Knowledge of legislation, regulatory and best practice requirements for building contracts ie, NEC4 and JCT
- A full driving licence with unrestricted access to your own car
For more information about this post please contact Matt Wilkinson on 07967 381 087.
To be considered, please apply and we will be in touch.
No agencies please.
Due to the lockdown situation all interviews at this time will be held virtually via Microsoft Teams, and all appointments managed pragmatically in line with individual and company needs.