Basic Salary: Up to £28,000
Benefits: 30 days' Annual Leave (rising to 35 days' with length of service) + Bank Holidays, Company Pension, Enhanced Mileage, Life Assurance x2, Employee Discount Scheme, Medical Cash Plan & Free Parking
Base Location: Bromsgrove/Flexible
Do you have a real passion for PPC? Yes. Then we want to hear from you.
We’re searching for an experienced PPC Executive who’s ready to hit the ground running to enhance and support our newly formed in house digital team from day one.
The Polaris Community is made up of independent fostering and adoption agencies as well as a wide range of children’s services providers. In this role, you’ll be using your skills helping to make a lasting difference to the lives of the most vulnerable young people across the UK.
In this important and exciting role, we are seeking an experienced PPC Executive with the ability to run, optimize and improve multiple campaigns, across multiple accounts on both Google and Microsoft Ads.
Your core responsibilities will be:
- Work closely with the PPC Manager and the wider marketing team to grow the community’s visibility across paid digital platforms
- Identifying opportunities for campaign growth and optimisation including analysis and recommendations across all elements of the campaigns and implementation.
- Day to day management of all activity and processes required to proficiently run campaigns, including budget monitoring and bid adjustment, account optimisations including SQR, keyword build outs, bid modifier analysis and ad copy creation and testing to achieve the best ROI.
- Working closely with the wider marketing team to identify keywords, audience targeting and ad copy.
- Keeping abreast of PPC and SEM trends
- Carry out frequent and detailed keyword research to identify new areas of growth
- Report on the effectiveness of our PPC performance
- Monitor trends and updates across the wider industry
You will have:
- Previous experience in an PPC role
- Knowledge of Google Search Console, Google Ads Manager, Google Analytics and Microsoft Ads
- Data driven with good analytical skills
- Superb communication, presentation, organisational and writing skills.
- Experience using 3rd party campaign management tools such as Adzooma, Wordstream and/or Adalysis would be advantageous
- Experience using content management systems e.g. Umbraco and CRM systems such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 would be beneficial
- Experience working across multiple, large-scale projects would also be beneficial
This role will ideally be in Bromsgrove alongside the Marketing team. However, for the right candidate, we would be prepared to offer this as a remote working role providing occasional travel to Bromsgrove was agreed.
The role will most likely be remote to begin with whilst elements of COVID-19 restrictions are in place.
For an informal discussion about this post please contact Luke Ferris on 07483 140 293.
To be considered for this position please submit an application.
Due to the current lockdown all interviews at this time will be conducted virtually via Microsoft Teams and all appointments managed pragmatically in line with individual and company needs.