FOSTER CARE ASSOCIATES (THE FCA)
ADMINISTRATOR - FULL-TIME
Basic Salary: £18,000-20,000
Benefits: 30 days' Annual Leave (rising to 35 days' with length of service) + Bank Holidays, Company Pension, Life Assurance x2, Company Pension & Medical Cash Plan
Base Location: Plymouth
Foster Care Associates are looking for an Administrator to join the friendly team at our Plymouth office to provide a comprehensive and flexible administrative support service to enable the business to function effectively.
- Undertake a wide range of administrative tasks and duties using keyboard, office and I.T skills.
- Answer telephone calls in a professional manner ensuring all messages are passed on promptly.
- Manage incoming mail, allocating as appropriate and frank/prepare and post outgoing mail
- Greet visitors in an efficient, welcoming and friendly manner ensuring that health and safety is observed at all times.
- Ensure all administrative tasks are undertaken in line with Quality Assurance and HR operational standards, policy and practice.
- Archive files and other documentation in accordance with current contractual and operational requirements
- Take minutes/action points at meetings where required/directed
- Coordinate Carer training, hotel bookings and maintenance of records
- Coordinate and assist in the overview of regional compliance with regards to Foster carer approval and children in placement
- Reporting using the Charms database
- Input data, upload documentation and manage use of information using a variety of in-house bespoke business systems.
- Previous experience working within an office setting as an Administrator or Administrative Assistant
- Experience of Microsoft Office Applications; Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Ability to work flexibly against changing priorities and demands
- Ability to work in a multi-agency, multi-site setting
- Ability to work in a highly pressured environment with conflicting priorities and demands
- High attention to detail with a keen sense of priority whilst ensuring accuracy of work
- Flexibility to travel to training venues as requested
- Full driving licence and unrestricted access to own vehicle
For an informal discussion about this post please contact Nicola Duggins on 07771 707 550
To be considered for this post, please do apply.
Due to the current lockdown all interviews at this time will be held virtually with all appointments managed pragmatically in line with individual and company needs.