LCS aims to support young people towards living independently and to achieve their dreams and aspirations. We provide young people with high quality accommodation and support them to live safely.
We are currently seeking an experienced Cleaner to join our friendly local team on a casual basis for thorough cleaning at our properties. Due to the number of properties in the area, we are expecting approximately 2-3 days per week regular work, able to be worked flexibly around your other commitments. If you are someone with excellent attention-to-detail, high standards and a desire to do your job to the best of your ability every day then a cleaning job may be the perfect job for you.
The role will include a deep clean of all:
- Lime scale
- Able to move furniture to clean and clear behind or under furniture.
- Clean, stock and supply on your own accord.
- Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping.
- Carry out deep cleaning and detailed cleaning tasks.
- Notify management of deficiencies or repairs required.
- Stock and maintain in an organised manor.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE:
- Must be able to work in a team or by themselves
- Experience in appliance cleans to a good standards
- Able or willing to learn how to use a carpet cleaner
- Good attention to detail
- Good level of health and fitness – must be physically able to complete the property cleans.
- Good time management
- Able to work unsupervised and deliver good quality work
- Good organisation responsibilities
Due to recent COVID-19 developments please note that all interviews at this time will be arranged by Microsoft Office Teams and successful appointments will be managed pragmatically in line with business and individual needs.
LCS is an Equal Opportunities employer. We have also been awarded Double Tick status by the Jobcentre plus. The successful applicant will be subject to a DBS check at enhanced level if successful for the position. We reserve the right to withdraw this advert without notification.