ARE YOU A PROACTIVE ‘CAN DO’ ADMINISTRATOR?
DO YOU WANT A ROLE THAT OFFERS YOU THE CHANCE TO MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE?
Foster Care Associates are looking for a Senior Administrator to join the team in the Yorkshire & Lincolnshire region to provide a comprehensive and flexible administrative support service to enable the business to function effectively.
- Undertake a wide range of administrative tasks and duties using keyboard, office and I.T skills.
- Ensure all administrative tasks are undertaken in line with Quality Assurance and HR operational standards, policy and practice.
- Take minutes/action points at meetings where required/directed
- Coordinate Carer training, hotel bookings and maintenance of records
- Coordinate and assist in the overview of regional compliance with regards to Foster carer approval and children in placement
- Organise Events and gifts for children throughout the year
- Reporting using the Charms database
- Responsible for Police checks for all Households in the region
- Liaise with Foster Carers and request documents for Foster Carer Reviews
- Ensure all PFC related activity and data inputted, uploaded and informed to relevant IT systems and individuals in the region and organisation where applicable.
- Input data, upload documentation and manage use of information using a variety of in-house bespoke business systems.
- Previous experience working within an office setting
- A suitable qualification in Administration or computing e.g. NVQ2 in Business Administration/ similar or European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL)
- Experience of Microsoft Office Applications; Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Ability to work flexibly against changing priorities and demands
- High attention to detail with a keen sense of priority whilst ensuring presentation of data is accurate
This is a full time, permanent position based in our Leeds office. It also comes with an attractive salary range of £18,500 - £20,000 per annum dependent on skills/experience plus excellent benefits which includes generous holiday allowance starting at 30 days and rising to 35 days per annum in line with service plus bank holidays and contributory pension scheme. Plus we always look to develop our employee’s potential so there's plenty of scope to further your career too.
Due to recent COVID-19 developments please note that all interviews at this time will be arranged by Skype/telephone call and all successful appointments will be managed pragmatically in line with business and individual needs.
Foster Care Associates is an Equal Opportunities employer. We have also been awarded Disability Confident Employer status by the Jobcentre plus. The successful applicant will be subject to a DBS check at enhanced level if successful for the position. We reserve the right to withdraw this advert without notification. Please note, we do not work with recruitment agencies.