Trainer - Learning & Development
Polaris are recruiting for an experienced multi-discipline Trainer to join its busy team in Bromsgrove to deliver training courses in subject areas such as Safeguarding, Fostering & Children’s Services at a national level with a regional focus.
- Degree level/equivalent level professional qualification
- A high level of ICT skills relevant to the creation of high quality training and learning resources
- Certificate in Training Practice (CTP) or Teaching (7307, PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS)
- Proven experience in delivering training in 1:1, classroom and online settings
- Experience in delivering safeguarding and child sexual exploitation training
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively on a variety of road systems, including residing away from home when needed or necessary
- Ability and willingness to work flexibly including weekend, early morning and evening work as necessary
- Work with internal colleagues to develop and deliver bespoke training to meet business demands in both a classroom and online (webinar) setting.
- Apply learning theories and practice to design and develop innovative training courses in a structured and well written format.
- To develop and produce high quality learning resources for use within the virtual learning environment, to support classroom and blended learning courses.
- To take a proactive role in the design, preparation and support of traditional and blended learning courses.
- Develop robust assessments to evaluate effectiveness of learning during session.
- To research and keep abreast of developments in the sector.
- Full time and Permanent position
- Homebased with access to regional offices
- Salary up to £25,000 per annum
- Company car or car allowance
- Annual leave starting at 30 days rising to 35 days (plus bank holidays) in line with service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Discount voucher scheme