MARKETING MANAGER - 12 MONTH CONTRACT
Salary: Up to £40,000
Benefits: Car Allowance/Enhanced Mileage, 30 days Annual Leave (rising to 35 with length of service) + Bank Holidays, Company Pension, Life Assurance x2, Employee Discount Scheme & Free Parking
Location: Bromsgrove, Worcestershire
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Manager that can hit the ground running and take ownership of the largest fostering agency in our community!
With its 25 year experience and national reach, FCA (Foster Care Associates) provides support for over 1,900 children and young people. We continuously improve care and outcomes by creating a positive culture where children and young people, and their foster parents feel respected, involved and inspired to achieve their very best.
We need an experienced Marketer to help drive our marketing performance forward throughout 2021. Whilst this role is a 12 month maternity cover, we’re not looking for someone to simply fill the seat. Instead we want someone who will take control of the FCA marketing strategy and work closely with our third party partners to produce quality content and results.
Previous experience in a fast paced marketing role is essential. Experience in directly managing PPC and Social Media advertising would be extremely desirable too.
- Support the growth of new business through a range of marketing methods and approaches.
- Work alongside the Senior Marketing Manager and the wider marketing team to support the digital strategy, through social media campaigns, posts and advertising, online remarketing activity and PPC and Website & SEO.
- Work proactively with regional stakeholders to gather, create and then communicate the positive stories about work across the group.
- Support the production of internal company marketing material.
- Ensure an integrated approach to marketing campaigns for the recruitment and retention of foster carers.
- Work alongside external partners such as our PR and Digital agencies
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing in the delivery of business critical projects
- Creation of monthly performance reports
- Significant experience of working in a marketing management role
- Experience of developing digital marketing strategies across PPC and Social Media
- Experience in outreach, sales, grassroots, social media, digital PR, buzz building and sustaining communities, ideally within a B2C environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple work streams at the same time
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Writing, blogging and proofreading ability
This role is based within the marketing team in Bromsgrove. However, whilst COVID-19 restrictions are in place, the role will be remote/home-based.
No agencies please. Speculative CV's will be passed to one our partners.