Quality Assurance & Safeguarding Manager
ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT MAKING A POSITIVE AND LASTING DIFFERENCE TO LOOKED AFTER CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE?
DO YOU WANT A ROLE THAT OFFERS YOU THE CHANCE TO MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE?
Fosterplus are an experienced foster care provider operating across the UK.
We provide a range of ethical and effective solutions and support to vulnerable children, young people, and their families.
We require a Quality Assurance and Safeguarding Manager to join our management team to provide a flexible, effective and strategically planned Quality Assurance and Safeguarding service in line with statutory and agency requirements and our Vision and Values.
This post can be home or office based and likely involve supporting the Midlands and Northern areas but with some UK travel.
- Provide a flexible, effective and strategically planned Quality Assurance and Safeguarding service in line with statutory and agency requirements and the Vision and Values.
- Ensure policies and procedures relating to all aspects of social care provision are reviewed and updated.
- Provide advice and guidance to Fostering Service staff on all aspects of Regulatory compliance and safeguarding matters
- Ensure that service provision is compliant with all relevant regulatory processes through timely research, advice and processes of internal audit and quality assurance activity.
- Undertake specific project work as may be directed by the Head of QA & Safeguarding, Senior Managers or the Board.
- Hold a Social Work qualification and current registration with one of the UKs Social Care Councils or equivalent body
- To be able to evidence an understanding and practical application of the use of IT and electronic communications, including the use of Microsoft Office
- Experience of working with Foster Carers and young people
- A comprehensive knowledge of all policies and procedures in relation to Safeguarding children
- An understanding of the role of independent children’s social care in the mixed economy of service provision
- Ability to communicate at all levels, negotiate, mediate and build effective relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
This is a full time, permanent contract with a salary up to £40,000 per annum dependent on skills/experience + car allowance & excellent benefits which includes generous holiday allowance starting at 30 days rising to 35 days plus bank holidays and contributory pension scheme