Recruitment & Enquiries Manager - Fostering
Recruitment & Enquiries Manager
Base Location: Sittingbourne, Kent
Basic Salary: £35,000-40,000
Benefits: Company Car or £2,000 Car Allowance 30 days’ Annual Leave (rising to 35 with length of service) + Bank Holidays, Company Pension, Life Assurance & Employee Discount Scheme
The Recruitment & Enquiries team are located in our Kent, Worcestershire and Nottinghamshire offices so regular travel between the three locations and occasionally further afield will be a requirement of this role.
The Recruitment & Enquiries Manager will be responsible for ensure that we deliver the gold standard in how the early stages of the foster family recruitment process is managed. They will fully appreciate the importance of and value of a Foster Carer and what that role entails.
The successful candidate will be able to ensure a high quality customer service provision to our applicants and be able to effectively manage and lead the Recruitment & Enquiries department with the assistance of two dedicated Team Managers.
In addition they will be the lead contact for the Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment system and will work with IT and external providers to ensure this system delivers for the business.
- Previous experience within a management position within a recruitment function in the Children's Services sector, ideally within Fostering.
- Sound knowledge of fostering and the fostering recruitment process
- Strong IT skills to include intermediate ability across the Microsoft suite, especially Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
- Understanding of, and ideally a working knowledge of, Microsoft Dynamics
- A full UK driving licence and willingness to travel as required
For an informal discussion please contact Paul Surridge on 07825 747 966.