HR Administrator – Full-Time & Permanent
Location: Head Office – Bromsgrove
Salary: Up to £21,000 Per Annum Dependent Upon Experience
Benefits: 30 days’ Annual Leave increasing to 35 days’ with length of service + Bank Holidays, Company Pension Scheme, Life Insurance x 2, Employee Discount Scheme & Free On-Site Parking
We are Polaris, one of the UK’s largest leading communities of children’s service providers.
Within the community, we have independent fostering and adoption agencies who have been passionately improving the lives of young people for over 30 years, as well as Leaving Care services, Residential, Education and bespoke children’s services contracts. Our nurturing community works collectively to support the very best outcomes for each and every child in our care. We’re ambitious for our children and young people, families and staff and believe in their futures.
We are currently recruiting for a HR Administrator with prior experience in administration and a passion for pursuing a career within HR.
This role will be an integral part of an established but developing HR function and will provide an exciting and challenging role for someone who wants to join a fantastic team in a fast moving, progressive organisation
For the successful candidate we offer limitless opportunities for you to develop and an attractive starting salary and benefits package
- To provide full administrative support for all areas of the HR function.
- Maintain the HR Database and any other Company IT Systems/internal recording
- Respond to inbound telephone calls and manage HR central email accounts
- Ensure security and strict confidentiality of all records and work undertaken
- Process all employee documentation as required through the employee lifecycle including, recruitment, pre-employment checks, PDR and leaving processes.
- Ensure the HR Database and other company/internal systems are updated with any employment changes and payroll are notified.
- Communicate effectively to all customers, internal and external to the Group
- Plan and prioritise workload to ensure Service Level Agreements are met.
The ideal candidate must have the following skills and experience:
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to manage change and conflicting priorities effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage own workload and work independently
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience working with the full Microsoft Office suite
- Good organisational skills
- A genuine interest in developing a career in HR
The following attributes are desirable but not essential:
- Previous experience of working within a HR department
- CIPD Level 3 qualification or working towards
If you’re interested in this role, please apply and we’ll be in touch.
The successful candidate will be required to complete a standard DBS Check, cost of which will be met by Polaris
Polaris is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
Polaris is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment